Employment And Volunteer Visas for India

An Employment Visa is granted to:

- an employee or paid intern of an Indian company.

- persons travelling to India for volunteer work with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).

In this case, there will be a special endorsement on the E visa "TO WORK WITH the specific NGO - (Name of the NGO and place of work).

The spouse and dependent family members accompanying the applicant must apply for an Entry Visa (NOT Tourist Visa)

Their visa duration will terminate according to the visa duration of the principal visa holder.